INTEGRATING YOUR BACK-OFFICE SYSTEMS WITH THE CLOUD MARKETPLACE
1.IaaS Lifecycle Services Panel: IaaS Lifecycle Services – Platforms, Process & People to fill Gaps & Scale service delivery John C. Wrona| Market Development Executive
2.AGENDA • IaaS Lifecycle Framework Reference • Why Customers Panic from IaaS • IaaS Lifecycle Services Overview • Panel Participants Introduction & Pitch • BlazeClan, Cloudamize, CloudCheckr & Plum Choice • Panel Discussion • Open Q & A
3. Ingram Micro IaaS Strategy IaaS Lifecycle Framework PARTNER ENABLEMENT OPPORTUNITY ENABLEMENT EXECUTION 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Partner Demand Opportunity Discovery + Ongoing Training Proposal Deployment Operations Recruitment Generation Qualification Consultation Management Propensity Sales Training Thought Opportunity Technical Quote Configuration Billing Monitor + Analysis Leadership Qualification Discovery Consolidation Secure Environment Technical Proposal Orchestration Partner Training Marketing Scope of IaaS Solution Subscription Qualification Collateral Requirements Architecture + Management SLA Customer Testing Design Achievement Solution Presentation Training Marketing Capacity Migration Campaigns Aggregation Technical Support Certification Project Events Management
4. Why customers panic from IaaS? Market challenges 31% 39% 47% LACK OF SKILLS UNCLEAR STEPS VENDOR LOCK-IN Customers are not fully Customers are not provided with Customers do not want to stick equipped with the know-how clear roadmaps to one technology Source: Understand Organizations’ Cloud Computing Plans, IDG (2018) - http://bit.ly/2PcYgVC
5. General Overview Services Details and Benefits Discovery and Architecture and Managed Support Managed Security Assessment Design Service Services Services Service IaaS Migration Proof of Concept IaaS Managed Migration Service Cost Optimization Services (POC) Service Services Services POWERED BY To be available on Cloud Marketplace
6.Panel Participants Introduction & Pitch Anuj Jaitly Lucy Hartung Shannon Houpt Wah Lee BlazeClan Cloudamize CloudCheckr PlumChoice Anuj.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
7. BlazeClan BlazeClan is an award winning audited partner of Amazon Web Services helping enterprises transform their business using the power of Cloud. CLOUD CLOUD DEVOPS & MANAGED BIG DATA CLOUD NATIVE ADVISORY MIGRATION & AUTOMATION SERVICES & ANALYTICS APPLICATION SERVICES DEPLOYMENTS & PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT Copyright (c) 2019. BlazeClan Technologies 7
8.Cloudamize Cloudamize is a cloud computing analytics platform that provides high precision analytics and powerful automation to improve the ease, speed, and accuracy of moving clients to Cloud, so you can accelerate cloud adoption and consumption, and ultimately your cloud revenue objectives.
9.CloudCheckr CloudCheckr unifies IT, security and finance teams around the cloud and provides total visibility, deep insight, and cloud automation and governance. CloudCheckr is a comprehensive cloud management solution, helping businesses manage and automate cost as well as security for their public cloud environments.
10.PlumChoice PlumChoice, is a part of SquareTrade, an Allstate Company PlumChoice provides certified technical support services to Partners Certified in the MSFT Cloud Service Provider (CSP) Program: • Azure & Office 365 Solutions include: • Azure Assessment and Migration services • Three tiers of Azure support services • Office 365 migration and support services Key Differentiators: • Tier 1, “Live Agent” resolution of cases • Certified Technicians • Less than 1% escalation to MSFT Support • USA based agents
11.Panel Discussion - Preliminary Questions Q: How much help can you give me during pre-sales? I don’t know all the technology as well as I need to yet. Q: I am a VAR/MSP that is new to establishing an IaaS practice. I have a wealth of end customers that are likely relevant for the conversation. How can these Services help me open the door with real data and propose to them how an IaaS solution may be beneficial to their businesses?
12.Panel Discussion - Preliminary Questions Q: Why is a cloud assessment necessary instead of a data center assessment or by using tools from my RMM/PSA tool? Q: Buy or Build? What are the services that a partner should try to provide vs outsourcing? Q: Can you mentor my services team through the process so that we can do it next time?
13.Panel Discussion – Open Q&A Live questions from audience via Cloud Summit App
14. Thank You John C. Wrona Market Development Executive John.wrona@Ingrammicro.com @JohnWrona2 @johncwrona