1.Disadvantages of Spherical/Polar
2. Revolute Coordinate System
3.Revolute (Joined-Arm) Coordinate System
4.Revolute (Joined-Arm) Coordinate System alpha - Axis
5.Revolute (Joined-Arm) Coordinate System - Axis
6.Revolute (Joined-Arm) Coordinate System gamma - Axis
7.Revolute (Joined-Arm) Coordinate System
9.Advantages of Articulate/Jointed Arm/Revolute
10. Disadvantages of Articulate/Jointed Arm/Revolute
11. SCARA A combination of the articulated arm and the cylindrical robot
12.Illustration of DOF of Revolute Coordinate System
13.Degrees of Freedom VS
14.Degrees of Freedom •Rotating the base.
15.Degrees of Freedom • Pivot the base of the arm.
16.Degrees of Freedom •Bending the elbow.
17.Degrees of Freedom •Wrist up and down.
18.Degrees of Freedom •Wrist left and right.
19.Degrees of Freedom •Rotating the wrist.
20.Classification Based on Number of joints or degrees of freedom
21.Industrial Robot Designs • Principal Elements of industrial robots
22. Working Area of Industrial Robots • Mechanics/Kin ematics • Kinematics concepts of a 3-axis industrial robot and the resulting work area.
23.Classification of Industrial Robots
24.Grippers and Controls of Industrial Robots
25.Drives, Feedback and Sensors of Industrial Robots
26.Basic Robot Motions and DOF of industrial robots
27. Arm and Body Motions •Vertical Traverse: •up-and-down motions of the arm, •caused by pivoting the entire arm about a horizontal axis or moving the arm along a vertical slide •Radial Traverse: •extension and retraction of the arm (in-and-out movement) •Rotational Traverse: •rotation about the vertical axis (right or left swivel of the robot arm)
28. Wrist Motions
29. Basic Motions Rotational vertical traverse traverse Wrist bend radial traverse Wrist Swivel Wrist yaw